Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 5 Progress

This week I have just been working on changing the symbology so that I am able to show all of layers in a way that looks presentable. So far I have not made much progress so I think I may try to intersect certain layers that overlap each other and see how this turns out, or maybe use a different kind of tool from chapter 8 to help me. Next week I hope to have this figured out, and bring a draft to Dr. Kolosvary to see if she would like me to change or add anything else to the map. From there, I will either add what she needs, or begin creating the final poster.

2 comments:

  1. Almost wish we learned chapters 7 and 8 earlier, right? Either way i think presentation is going to be key. And good idea to get a draft to our clients soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you will present your work to the client early to ensure that the end result is what she envisioned!

    ReplyDelete