Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Week 7 Progress

This week I created a new map in order to show the locations of the wood frog breeding sites to areas such as the visitors road and trails, by georeferencing an already existing park map. I then added the wood frog breeding site points to the geoferenced map. Below is what it looks like:
 
I also was able to finally get the land use layer downloaded from the public folder, which is what Dr. Kolosvary had originally asked me to include. However, as of right now my land use is shown below, and I'm not sure how to make this look presentable. Any suggestions? I have already reclassified for foested areas if that's something she may want instead.

 
As of right now I will have one map with the land use (above), then show Dr. Kolosvary what it would look like if there were three different maps with different layers instead of just that one map.

No comments:

Post a Comment